I never really wanted to be super thin. A size 10 or 12 is fine. I am not under the illusion that being thin will solve all of my problems or make my depression go away.
I have to say that seeing pictures of people I went to school with has helped with my perspective. Everyone looks great to me!! Notice I didn't say "they don't look like they have aged". We have all aged but everyone looks great! I am not the only one who has gained weight or looks OLDER than their senior photos.
Anyway, the nurse practitioner gave me my 30 days to lose 4 lbs. I am also to keep a calendar and keep track of exercise - 30 minutes a day. Walking, stationary bike, Zumba!, dance classes - anything! I took the dog out for a walk when I got home - 30 minutes! The dog isn't used to it! Poor thing!
I love the Skecher Shape-Up shoes. I have 2 pair and they are they most comfortable things! I feel like I my posture is better and the thicker sole makes them super comfortable. Altho' a little expensive at $110, they feel well worth the price. So..... 30 min a day!
The days are getting longer..... I need the sun! Days are getting warmer too! We have had next to no snow but I am OK with it!
I am OK with everything, I guess....

1 comment:
glad your doctor visit went well sweetie-I saw you had a blog the other day on facebook-hope you don't mind me looking in on you.ours is kellerklan7@blogspot.com.
Post a Comment