Went out and about running errands, getting stuff straightened out with the new truck. Check engine light goes on if the gas cap is screwed in wrong. Light finally went out again after the system rechecked it's self and realized everything was OK. Sheeeesh! Trying to outfit truck with all the necessities I normally have in a car/truck. Kleenex, baby wipes, gum, hairbrush, pen, pencil, paper, etc., etc. Truck goes to Best Buy on Wednesday to have XM installed. New DVD system will be $600 so I have nixed that for now. Dylan didn't use the one in my last car! I really didn't want another car payment but I have had 3 at the same time so I am doing good. The other one is on Phil's bike.
Speaking of bikes...... We rolled ours out yesterday afternoon in about 43 degrees. I wore my chaps, leather jacket and boots. Couldn't find leather gloves so I wore suede which I can already tell you, is not the same. My face and my hands got cold! (Am I repeating myself?) I think like the groundhog, it'll be another 6 weeks before I roll mine out again!
After some subtle hints from husband not liking my hair longer, I went and had it all chopped off AGAIN! Nine months growth-Gone! Poof! Next, time to figure out how to cover the gray that is color-resistant. Any hints!? Anyone?
Gonna try to find time to make all my Valentine cards this year. Tomorrow is the last day for me to get them out so I have got to get them done....
I mailed out a box to Mandy, 2 mooched books, I'm doing good. Also finished a hat for our favorite Toyota salesman.
That is all for tonight, I guess.
I remain supremely blessed!

No comments:
Post a Comment