Saturday, December 8, 2007

It IS COLD!

It is cold!  They say it is too cold to snow......  As a native Californian, I am not quite sure what THAT means!!!  This our official 3rd winter here but I don't remember it being quite this cold last year.  I am finding out what a difference a 70 lb weight loss makes.  Not as much insulation!!
We finished the Xmas decorations outside and I ran power to everything!  Surprise!!  It all works!  Cat in the Hat is up, Grinch is up and Scooby is up for the first time.  We have lights!!!!  We will add the giant wreath tomorrow!  We would have done it all today except I could no longer feel my fingers and it was getting colder.  we expect a low of +12 F tonight and a high in the upper 20s tomorrow.....
My holiday baking is finally done, my shopping is almost done.  Next week is mail and distribute!

No comments: