Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas

We had a Great Christmas!  Santa was good to all of us, especially the little ones!  Dylan's favorite things were his video games.  Alexis was overwhelmed, I think!  Santa brought Phil an autographed football from the Steeler's "Steel Curtain" (Mean Joe Green, etc.).  Santa brought me a Nintendo DS and a Super Mario game,  jewelry and a digital picture frame to display my favorite photos.
We have had plenty of snow including 5 1/2 inches on Christmas night and a "dusting" last night.  It was enough snow to keep me from venturing out for after Christmas bargins....
Mandy was able to call us from Mexico.  Until yesterday, we communicated only by e-mail.  She and Loren are having an absolute blast!  I have posted several of their pictures from their dive trips in Manzanillo.  Living in Manzanillo seems to be agreeing with both of them.
I have maintained my weight though the holiday season and the fudge and cookies are almost gone.  I am done baking/candy making until next Christmas!  Maybe.....
I am very much looking forward to what 2008 brings......  I want see more of my family.  I want to see things stabilize for all of the kids.

No comments: