I love it here in Idaho but it does have it's limitations...... I feel a tad isolated some days but I don't regret the move from crazy California for even 1/2 a second.
I just had a check-up with my Bariatric surgeon...... I am down to 167 lbs. from 234 lbs. at just shy of 5 months since my gastric bypass. Almost 70 lbs! That's the upside of gastric bypass......The downside is my ADHD and anti-depressant medicines don't work as well. I am definitely struggling. I am struggling with depression and OCD. I am having more difficulty focusing which is a pain!!! I still love sweets and carbs, I just can't eat as much.
I had a tooth extracted and the post for an implant inserted on Friday. I am still having a little discomfort but, thanks to Dilaudid, I am keeping it under control. I love a doctor who is not afraid to write for the good stuff!!
My daughter, Amanda, and her boyfriend, Loren, are in Mexico for their dive-master training. They will be there until April 2008. Another adventure...... I guess you can do that when you don't have kids or a house......

No comments:
Post a Comment