Thursday, January 17, 2008

A BLOG IS NO SUBSTITUTE

A blog is no substitute for individual e-mails, phone calls, notes, etc.  I promise to get to all of your e-mails as soon as I possibly can.  Until then, I do hope you enjoy reading my ramblings about daily life.

We have settled into some of the colder weather we have seen this winter season.  Temperatures like 6 degrees above is not my idea of balmy weather.  Because we are DEATHLY afraid of falling, we walk like little penguins when we encounter ice on the road or sidewalk.  Phil has fallen several times and I have fallen once so far.  Fortunately, no serious injuries to report as of yet.....  I usually just stand up and do an ice skater's curtsy when my falls are witnessed.  Gotta have a sense of humor about these things, it's all part of winter.  We are going to be getting snow until probably about mid-March.

Alexis turned 6 today.  We are having a party at McDonalds in Post Falls this coming Saturday the 19th.  Hey, why not?  They clean up the mess!  Alexis likes Barbie and Princesses and Bratz.  We are adding to her educational toys.  I will post pictures on my next blog entry.

Otherwise, there is nothing new or exciting.  I am trying to catching up on my sewing and crafts.  My embroidery machine is getting a real workout lately.

Take care, y'all.

No comments: