Friday, July 22, 2011

Start me up!

I think I'll start blogging again...... Blog: To impart useless information on the masses....

I have had the crafting "bug" this last week. Bling'd several shirts and made a pair of pants for Alexis. I then made a purse using and old pair of jeans and some material scraps...... I sent the purse to a friend of mine who has had two major surgeries lately..... She seriously needed a pick-me-up!

My OCD has been in overdrive lately so I may need a medication change..... Scary? Not really.... I live in my own world-they like me here! My therapist said it's OK so I guess it really is..... I ranted at her today (thank you, Patricia) and discovered I need to better manage my expectations as it is the only thing I can control. I can't control others (why not?) or other's reactions (or lack thereof) to what I do. Bottom line: Can't make THEM love you or want to spend time with you or even talk to you....

I am down to one CASA case. Need to see my kiddo. I am suppose to mentor or do investigative work for awhile. It is hard when you just can't make a difference in a child's life. Not when they are teenagers. I feel for the ones who have just had the succession of tough breaks. Bottom line: They make the choices and not all of them are healthy ones, unfortunately.....

Going on a ride tomorrow. I rode a little today. That'll make me happy!




No comments: