Thursday, March 6, 2008

It's been a couple of weeks

Well, it's been a couple of weeks.....  We still have quite a bit of accumulated snow but it is disappearing FAST!  We have been in the high 40s the last couple of days with bright sunshine.

As the weather continues to warm, we hear more and more bikes.  Just one or two, here and there, but, summer is coming!  We are getting our very own H-D dealership in Coeur d' Alene. The new dealership is Lone Wolf Harley Davidson.  It can be seen from I-90 which is one of the major coast-to-coast highways.  I-90 gets alot of Sturgis traffic so it will be interesting!  We have Shumate in Spokane and now Lone Wolf in Cd'A but my heart still belongs to Gary Bang Harley-Davidson in Atascadero, CA.  Hi, y'all!!!!

No new kitchen floor yet.  Waiting on insurance company.  It shouldn't be too much longer.  I will be glad to have my Subzero out of my dining room and my dining room table out of my livingroom.  I want a real floor to walk on!  It has been aan eventful 2008 so far.....

Love to all!!!

No comments: